Where Vacations Come Naturally
When you're ready for some real R&R, Lake Lure and the surrounding area are ready for you!
Offering the best of both worlds, Lake Lure is the quiet, tucked away gem where the water and the mountains meet, giving you a natural playground to relax, unwind, and experience the true meaning of "Lake Time."
Your Lake Lure vacation can be as busy or quiet as you desire, with a wide range of dining, golfing, water-fun, and outdoor adventure activities for you and your family or group.
Come experience the allure of Lake Lure... you won't want to return to reality!
"The lake offers twenty-seven miles of coastline and jaw-dropping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, including famed Chimney Rock."~atlantamagazine.com
Things To Do In Lake Lure
There are many great things to do in Lake Lure...!
- Take a boat tour of the lake
- Walk the flowering bridge
- Go to the beach
- Play golf
- Check out the antique music boxes at the Lake Lure Inn & Spa
- Attend the Dirty Dancing Festival
- Visit Chimney Rock State Park
- Shop and dine in Chimney Rock Village
- Walk in Morse Park
- Enjoy the hiking trails
- Go horseback riding
- Go zip-lining
- Rent a boat, kayak, canoe, or SUP
- Enjoy the Rocky Broad Riverwalk
- Play mini-golf
- Eat, drink, and be merry!